Here at Solid we believe that financial services should be available to everyone. By creating easy, secure and user-friendly acquiring and payment processing solutions, we empower over than 500 million African users and companies worldwide to buy and sell online.
Being connected to all major acquirers, e-wallets and mobile money companies across Africa, we develop the largest and truly pan-African payment processing solution. With our help, international and local merchants are able to accept payments from their users in methods that are most convenient for them: cards, bank transfers, USSD and e-wallets.
We are looking for an experienced Chargeback Analyst to assist us in managing our chargebacks as the company expands and grows to the next stage. You will be working on development of both internal antifraud as well as integration and implementation of algorithms of external antifraud systems. You will be responsible for the following:
- – Undertaking the investigation and analysis of cardholder disputed transactions
- – Identifying possible chargeback or compliance failures and respond to dispute cases as appropriate in a timely manner to meet prescribed timeframes
- – Monitoring and acting on agreed chargeback processes through to completion
- – Development of internal antifraud systems and algorithms
- – Deployment of external antifraud solutions and their tuning
- – Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required
Your background and skills
- – Experience and knowledge with acquiring and issuing Visa & MasterCard scheme rules – both operating regulations and dispute resolution rules
- – Good understanding of a payment transaction lifecycle (including disputes lifecycles)