Here at Solid we believe that financial services should be available to everyone. By creating easy, secure and user-friendly acquiring and payment processing solutions, we empower over than 500 million African users and companies worldwide to buy and sell online.
Being connected to all major acquirers, e-wallets and mobile money companies across Africa, we develop the largest and truly pan-African payment processing solution. With our help, international and local merchants are able to accept payments from their users in methods that are most convenient for them: cards, bank transfers, USSD and e-wallets.
We are looking for a professional to join our compliance team based in Lagos. In this role, you’ll handle a wide variety of KYC, AML and regulatory compliance operational matters supporting Solid’s growing business.
- – Decision a variety of compliance-related reviews of Stripe merchant accounts, including but not limited to: Know-Your-Customer (KYC) reviews, AML reviews, investigations for potential Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filing, Politically-exposed Person (PEP) reviews
- – Handle account reviews in a timely fashion, as determined by internal policies and procedures
- – Determine operational pain points and optimize processes and procedures based on best practices and subject matter expertise
- – Collaborate on reviews of policies and procedures to ensure they are updated and reflective of current operations
- – Provide consultancy on compliance-related matters for internal and external partners, as well as Solid users
Your background and skills
- – Demonstrate advanced knowledge of AML industry concepts and trends, as well as ability to apply them
- – 3+ years experience in compliance, risk / fraud, customer service, or related field
- – Strong research and investigation skills
- – Expertise in payments