Here at Solid we believe that financial services should be available to everyone. By creating easy, secure and user-friendly acquiring and payment processing solutions, we empower over than 500 million African users and companies worldwide to buy and sell online.
Being connected to all major acquirers, e-wallets and mobile money companies across Africa, we develop the largest and truly pan-African payment processing solution. With our help, international and local merchants are able to accept payments from their users in methods that are most convenient for them: cards, bank transfers, USSD and e-wallets.
We’re looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional who holds an in-depth understanding of the entire credit lifecycle and all processes involved. You will be a member of the team launching credit business and peer-to-peer landing at the largest African economy on the basis of the Continent’s biggest classifieds.
- – Credit risk analytics, decisioning rules and scoring
- – Development of KYC strategies
- – Credit portfolio management
- – Development of bad debt recovery mechanisms
Your background and skills
- – At least 5 years of experience in banks or credit institutions
- – Extensive credit risk experience, and thorough knowledge of all processes involved
- – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- – Excellent at creating functional and organizational processes that scale with growth
- – Highly analytical and skilled at using metrics to drive decision-making
- – Experienced working in tech, or in another fast-paced, high-growth environment